- Submission of personal income tax returns
- Submission of corporate tax returns
- Capital gains tax
- Property taxes
- VAT submissions and refunds
- Fiscal Representation for non-resident individuals and companies
- VAT Fiscal Representation
Domiciliation in Portugal, preparation and submission of declarations.
Companies and individuals not established in Portugal
Internationals tax treaties provide a system avoiding double taxation, with the condition being that declarations and formalities required are met.
Thus, an appropriate territorial principle related to the income is defined. However, if no convention exists any income paid in Portugal is taxable in this country.
On this basis, either the tax authorities will just request a mailing address in Portugal (domiciliation needed for any correspondence), or the company or the person will have to provide data or declarations for their own benefit or for that of their employees.